Happy for her

A month ago, she called me and said that she has been accepted as a Penolong Pegawai Perancang Bandar dan Desa but for reserve position but yesterday she called me again to inform me that she has been accepted to be one among us. I'm so proud of you my friend, welcome to our family our organization our new world!


I always get pissed off with you but inside, it's a pleasant feeling to be friend with you *hugs miss you Dell 
Belief in yourself,
Even there're 1000 candidates to fill one position,
if it's meant for you,
it will be meant for YOU
- Nur Aisya aka Kakak Ipar :)
She sent me a massage while I'm on my way for SPA's interview session last time.It's motivate me with positivity :) Thank You, you know what kakak, I'm at rank of 6 out of 25 peoples that have been accepted ^^

Comments

arghhhhhh....nad so touching...
nak nangis kau tau..hihi..
tq nad..mis you too..rindu nak jd roomate kan..

Popular posts from this blog

Itinerary full trip ke Korea (Winter) : Travel Sendiri

Peperiksaan

Day 1 Seoul, Korea : Ke Gosomi Grilled Fish, Sinchon