This what I call as "Rubbish"

'm so stress right now,
I dont need aircond,
I dont need a storyline,
It make me feel sleepy,
It make me sick.

I want to breath clean air,
I want to go to Titiwangsa,
I want to go to the top of hill,
I want to go to the beach,
I want to try bungy jump,
I want to shout until my last voice

Oh this haze make me sick.
I dont want to go back to Skudai :/
All this stuff is killing me but Im totally sure that I can finish all this on time.
4 panel for studio (Master plan, landscape plan, road and drainage plan, sketchUp plan), LCP Report, proposal for tesis, report for option, test for option. Yeah Good Luck, !

Allah, give me a strength :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itinerary full trip ke Korea (Winter) : Travel Sendiri

Peperiksaan

Day 1 Seoul, Korea : Ke Gosomi Grilled Fish, Sinchon